I have a kale plant that just keeps kaling!
A friend shared a few kale plants with me a couple of years ago. They were in a small pot. They got put in a BIGGER pot and brought inside for the winter. This last winter the plants looked like they had pretty much given up the ghost. I was ready to let them go, but Mum planted them in the garden. OH MY GOODNESS! They don't quit producing - LOTS!!!
SO, the BIG question is...
WHAT ON EARTH do I do with all of this kale?!?!
And while I do enjoy kale chips (or crisps, ;o) if you prefer), even I was getting tired of them. Then I came across this recipe - YOWZA! They are unbelievably, undeniably, incredibly, edibly GOOD!
Cheesy Kale Chips

Sarah’s 16 servings version
- 8 cups Kale ripped into bite size pieces
- 4 tbsp rice bran oil
- 3-4 turns of Himalayan salt grinder
- 2/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
Original 4 servings recipe
- 2 cups Kale ripped into bite size pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of fresh ground pepper
- 3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl (I put it all in the HUGE tupperware bowl with the lid and shake it). Spread out on your Silpat and baking sheet(s) or whatever you use for non-stick and baking sheet(s). Bake about 15 min. at 350*. ENJOY!
BE SAVVY, BE SERENE, BE SUCCESSFUL,
AND DON'T FORGET - BE SWEET!
Please share all of your delicious kale recipes!
No comments:
Post a Comment